This is actually a very common complaint that can be treated easily.
By using a mixture of Vitamin C ester and alpha-lipoic acid eye therapy, you will find that this antibiotic helps reduce this puffiness.
Remedies For Puffy Eyes
* Take a metal spoon and run it under cold water. Place the metal on the puffy area for at least 60 seconds.
* Apply hemorrhoid cream (look for brands that contain ingredients of yeast and shark's liver oil) to the puffy area. Insiders have known for years that in just the way it gets the swelling out of that other area, it works the same way for the face.
* Thin cucumber slices used as compresses over closed eyes will relieve sore, puffy eyes.
* A black tea bag soaked in cold water on each eye for ten minutes will reduce swelling caused by fluid retention. Gently press from inner to outer corners to hasten drainage.
* Avoid salty foods, which cause the under eye area (and the rest of your body) to hold fluid.
* Elevate your head when you sleep, to keep fluid from settling around your eyes.
Quick Tips :
A quick and easy way to help ease puffiness or bags around the eyes can be as simple as placing warm tea bags (preferably Chamomile, since it has wonderful soothing properties) or try placing sliced cucumbers on the eyes for about 10 minutes. Also, using an eye gel that has plant extracts in it can also nourish the skin, giving it back some elasticity.
Health and Fitness Tips : Get Fit and Stay Fit